How to Solve the Bluetooth Device Manager Issue on HP ZBook 17 with Intel Wireless Bluetooth

Tell us about you, what you do, and what your technology needs are
ElliottReasp

How to Solve the Bluetooth Device Manager Issue on HP ZBook 17 with Intel Wireless Bluetooth

Post by ElliottReasp » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:40 pm

How can I fix the built-in Bluetooth on my HP ZBook 17 that stopped working after a Windows update? >
> I have an HP ZBook 17 (possibly G4) with Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) as the built-in Bluetooth device. It was working fine until a few days ago, when it suddenly disconnected from my wireless earbuds and showed an error code 43 in the device manager. I tried various solutions, such as reinstalling the driver, running the troubleshooter, changing the service settings, and deleting the driver, but none of them worked. Now, the device manager does not recognize the Bluetooth device at all, and I cannot find the correct driver online. I also heard a strange squeaking noise from the right side of my laptop whenever I scanned for hardware changes. I suspect that this issue might be related to a recent Windows update that failed to install, but I am not sure. I need help to fix this problem and restore the Bluetooth functionality on my laptop.

https://technsight.com/