RICHARD MILLE RM 27-05 Rafael Nadal Flying Tourbillon Watch

Tell us about you, what you do, and what your technology needs are
angrle

RICHARD MILLE RM 27-05 Rafael Nadal Flying Tourbillon Watch

Post by angrle » Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:46 am

Ultra-light 11.5g case, the final chapter of the lightweight collaboration with tennis stars! RM 27-05 Rafael Nadal Flying Tourbillon Watch Debuts

RICHARD MILLE has cooperated with tennis star Rafael Nadal for a long time, and the watches jointly launched by both parties can even be regarded as an independent series. Among these cooperative watches, the RM 027 Tourbillon luxury replica watches can be said to be the most representative series. Starting from the RM 027 Tourbillon watch in 2010, this series of watches has successively written the lightest tourbillon. Watch record.

Come this year, RICHARD MILLE has created the RM 27-05 Rafael Nadal flying tourbillon watch, limited to 80 pieces. With a watch weight of 11.5g (excluding strap) and ultimate performance that can withstand acceleration impacts of more than 14,000g, it has set a new record. The double record of manual tourbillon watches also brings the final chapter to this legendary series.

The RM 27-05 high quality watches replica project started around 2019, but the relationship between RICHARD MILLE and Nadal actually goes back earlier. Nadal recalled this: "I still clearly remember that day in 2008, when Richard contacted me. , to discuss cooperation. This news was unbelievable to me at the time, because I had never worn anything on my wrist. In 2010, he came to visit me in Mallorca, and everything fell into place with me. As a joke, he gave me a heavy platinum watch. You can probably imagine my reaction at the time, but he quickly produced an RM 027 prototype watch: a surprisingly light and graceful watch. "

A world-class tennis match can sometimes last for five hours or more. The original design intention of the RM 027 tourbillon watch series was that RICHARD MILLE wanted to design a watch specifically for tennis matches. It could not only withstand hours of repeated impacts and hundreds of G accelerations on the clay court, but also needed to be worn by golfers. In order to achieve a comfortable and light wearing feel, RICHARD MILLE chose a tourbillon movement that can reduce travel time errors caused by gravity, which also brought a test. After rethinking and reexamining the brand's high-performance mechanical design at the time, the brand worked closely with Nadal to develop the RM 027 tourbillon watch, which was the successor to the RM 006 (weight 42g without strap) and RM 009 (without strap). After that (the weight including the strap is 29g), the lightest tourbillon watch at the time weighed less than 20g including the strap. replica Jacob & Co Bugatti Chiron Tourbillon

Since then, Nadal has been wearing RICHARD MILLE watches across the court, and subsequently there have been iterative and updated styles, from RM 27-01 in 2013, RM 27-02 in 2015, RM 27-03 in 2017, The RM 27-04, which was launched specifically for the 10th anniversary of the brand's cooperation with Nadal in 2020, and the newly launched RM 27-05 watch this year, not only continue to be lightweight, but have repeatedly set the record for the lightest manual winding tourbillon mechanical watch. Deepened the close relationship between the tennis champion and RICHARD MILLE.

The RM 27-05 Rafael Nadal flying tourbillon watch newly launched this year returns to the origins of the series and once again aims to reduce weight. The design of the movement and case alone took more than 4,000 hours. On the RM 27-05, there are no screws between the movement and the case. The entire movement is installed in the one-piece bottom cover/middle case component and is covered with a scale ring and bezel; the entire assembly is also pressed On the movement, secure it firmly. Franck Muller Vanguard AC/DC 50th Anniversary

In addition to the structure, the material of the case is also the focus of this watch. The case uses a new composite material jointly developed by RICHARD MILLE and Swiss partner North Thin Ply Technology (NTPT™) - Carbon TPT® B .4, which is an optimized anisotropic material commonly seen on F1 racing cars. In order to apply this material to the RM 27-05 watch, the two parties cooperated in research and development for five years, and were able to use this material. The case made of this material is processed into a thinner cross-section. Compared with the previous generation of Carbon TPT® carbon fiber, the density of this new composite material is increased by 4%, the fiber rigidity is increased by 15%, and the resin strength is increased by 30%. These excellent values ​​reduce the overall weight of the watch without compromising the rigidity of the material. replica Breitling Chronomat B01 watches

In order to obtain the best strength, Carbon TPT® B.4 adopts a specific 70-degree angle interlaced weaving between each layer of fibers. This not only ensures the strong structure of the watch, but also maximizes proportion, weight, performance and rigidity. Best level. Following the weaving direction of Carbon TPT® B.4, an X-shaped ridge is created inside the case back and the movement is placed on it. After a comprehensive simulation of the entire case, including the case, the movement was finally installed on 6 support points 0.05mm away from the bottom cover to enhance the rigidity of the watch. replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watches